Saturday, April 20, 2019

The Secret To A High Converting ( Landing Page in 2019 )

After Watching Video , ‪Try that‬‏ "ClickFunnels Gives You EVERYTHING You Need To Market, Sell, and Deliver Your Products and Services Online!" 

( Start Your Free 14 Day Trial )

those who are just tuning in my name's , Russell Bronson right now we were , answering a whole bunch of amazing , questions about how to grow your , company's internet marketing personal , development all sorts of stuff and right , now the question for today is landing , page secrets'm not getting any leads , what's the secret to high converting , landing pages so I'm gonna tell you guys , a story I'vie learned frontage Smith , and and it'brilliant soda gen was , telling me the story'm not the best , doodler but I'm gonna do my best Kevin , all right , in fact you'vie read either my books , dot-com secrets book or expert seekers , bookie doodle everything so I mean I'm a , do to lurk that visually see things , but I'Mont the best drawer so here we , go so for this doodle need a tree so , here's my blue tree okay so there's a , blue tree and from the tree there's like , this lake which is also blue there's , some fish in the lake okay , and over in the bushes there is this , deer that's coming okay this is a deer , and the deer is like I need a drink of , water , okay now the deer represents your , customer okay and the lake represents , your landing page okay now I'vie seen , bunch of landing pages'vie seen most of , them okay now as the owner of , click funnels , I don't know we have over,W members , who are in the reusing our software , every single day and so I see most your , landing pages and this was a mistake , you're making got a green marker now , thank you everybody now we got a green , tree which makes a lot better so this is , the problem you have the cartons landing , page you're like oh my gosh we need to , attract all these customers so because , of that we'redoing some crazy things , you're sitting out here and like you're , you're dancing and you're juggling and , then you goat dude over here shooting , off fireworks it's all exciting you know , I got come over hereto our lake what , does that deer do to your customer this , deer over here who's versed like meeting , you and your brand for the very first , time ever okay they see that right oh my , gosh and it's like a twig snapping and , this deer runs away and is gone forever , okay but that'SWAT we all do because , we're so excited about our new customers , coming in okay now if you want to make a , landing page work we have to understand , is that anything you do it's out of the , ordinary that's crazy it's gonna pull , people away okay there's two things on a , landing page that are essential to it , being successful all right number one , it's Giotto be simple if you look at any , of my landing pages they're simple , there's not a lot happening it's just , very much like okay this is what you , want you want this free book you want , free video here's the , about what it'sabot it'just very , simple and easy there's not distracting , images and buttons and whole bunch of , stuff is very simple and easy the , cleaner the better okay notice my , landing pages notice how like simple , they are most time when people ask me to , do website critiques that log into their , click phones can't delete like W% stuff , on the page like okay is that feel more , simple like it's like my customer can , now come to the to the lake and not get , freaked out and the number two and this , is the key I want you understand this , number two is curiosity curiosity is the , king okay have some members of my , inner circle Mike and Asia and they're , awesome they had this webinar now I wish , I had the stats in front right now but , had this webinars registration page and , it was costing my twenty three twenty , four dollars to get somebody to register , for the webinar and Ire member looking , at the page and the page was simple so I , did that part right but I looked at the , message and the headline explained , exactly what they're exactly was , happening webinars like you know , register for a webinar to find out how , to do local reviews for your for for a , company and it cost my twenty twenty one , twenty two dollars per lead on face book , which is insane they way too much and , like what should we do , I thought looked at I said I know , exactly what the problem is the problems , there's no curiosity when I look at that , pages I know exactly what's happening in , the webinar so because of that the , registration rates gonna be low and the , show operates gonna be even lower , because I can kind of guess like oh I , think he's talking about blah okay , someone looks your page and they and , they can answer the question in their , mind they're not going to give you their , contact information they're not gonna go , to the next step not gonna show up to , your webinar'm not gonna opt-in , for your free gift or whatever that , thing is for you you have to have , curiosity so for them always be changed , and said instead of saying find out how , to do local reviews was find out how to , get clients whatever instead it and by , the way this is not by doing Facebook , Ads it's not by doing Google Ads it's , not by doing all the things that people , might think but would't tell me it was , anything like oh my gosh what ISO need , to find out there had so much curiosity , they had it put in the email just they , had to show up and as a registration we , went from like twenty one twenty two , dollars per edge turn down to like three , or four dollars per registrant and their , show up rate went from like fourteen , fifteen percent like thirty percent okay , all by increasing the curiosity so if , you want your landing pages to get , better you hire converting landing pages , make them simple and add tons of , curiosity this deer coming to the water , is curious and what's that water look , like it'gonna taste like like what's , the process like what's the experience , gonna be so that'shy they're tiptoeing , over just like your customers and , make it simple you know all the flashy , stuff around it and then make iotas , curiosity basis as possible they're , gonna come in and they're gonna take you , up on your offer , so that is my probably our number one , landing page secret hope that helps , you guys when you're creating your , landing pages inside of clickfunnels , because when you do it the right way , that's how you get tons of lead sand how , you grow your company really really fast , thank you so much for watching every , single week we publish new secrets just , like this so make sure you subscribe so , you don't miss any of them and I'll see , you on the next video  

Subscribe to get more videos :

Friend Links

 

Learn Photoshop Tricks

BACKLINKS' STRATEGIC SECRETS

Affiliate Marketing Videos

Dogs Training Best Videos

T-shirt Making Money

Email Marketing Secrets

Video For Themes

Make Money Secrets

Vitiligo Treatment

Marketing Videos